How to open the bike easily
How to Unlock an Ofo Bike
Ofo bikes are bike-sharing bicycles that can be used by anyone for a fee. They are typically scattered around cities so that both locals and visitors can use them. In order to use an Ofo bike you need to put the Ofo app on your smart phone, locate an available bike, and then unlock the bike using a code provided on the app. Once the bike is unlocked you can use it to explore a new city or to get around the city that you live in.
Using the App
Download the Ofo mobile app.Ofo bikes are unlocked and relocked using an app that works on both iOS and Android smart phones. To use this service you need to download the app from an app store for free.
- Open your app store app and go into the search function. Enter "Ofo" into the search bar. The Ofo app should come up in your search. Then you can hit "download" to put the app into your smart phone.
- The Ofo app is available in both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Register your basic information in the app.Once you have the app in your phone, you will need to enter your information to create an account. The app will ask you for basic information, such as your name, address, email, and phone number.
- You will also need to set up a username and password so that you can log into your account and so that your information is protected.
Enter your payment method.Riding an Ofo bike requires that you pay a deposit for the bike and you pay a small fee per hour of use. In order to pay the deposit and fee, you can typically use a credit card, debit care, or a payment system such as Paypal.
- Follow the directions for entering payment in the Ofo app and choose the payment option that works best for you.
- The payment options may vary depending on what city and country you are using Ofo in.
Verify your account.Once you have entered all of your information, the last step in registering your account is entering a verification code. The app will send a code to the phone number you entered. You then need to enter that code into the app.
- If you do not receive a code automatically, go into the app and tap on the button that says "Get Verification Code." The app should then send you a new code for you to input.
Use the map function to locate nearby available bicycles.Once you have set up your account in the app, you are ready to find your first ride. The app will tell you where nearby bicycles are located. Follow the map to find a bike to ride.
- There may be many bikes in your area or there might be none. Because Ofo bikes can be left anywhere, you may need to travel a small distance to find one to use.
Using an Ofo Bike
Make sure the bike is in working order.Once you have followed the map on your app to find the available bike, you need to make sure you can ride it safely. Check the tires to ensure they are adequately inflated. Make sure the brakes work. Also look over the bike generally to make sure that there are no other glaring mechanical problems.
- If you take a bike and it doesn't work after you rent it you can always stop that rental and find another bike. The pre-inspection just ensures that you don't waste your time with a totally broken bike.
Scan the QR code on the license plate.Once you have decided on the bike you will use, look at the back of it for a QR code. The card with the code on it is usually attached to the back of the seat or the back fender. A QR code is a small, square bar code that can be scanned into your Ofo app.
- Your app will have a large square on the screen. You simply center the QR code in the square and the app will read it.
- This code tells the app which bike you have so that it can log the bike you are borrowing and so that it can send you the code to unlock it.
Enter the plate number manually if the QR code doesn't work.There may be times that your camera doesn't work to scan the code or the code on the bike is damaged. If this is the case, you can still use the bike. Simply enter the plate number on the bike into the Ofo app and it will register the bike that way.
Enter the unlock code you are given on the bike's lock.Once you have entered a specific bike into the app, the app will send you an unlock code. This code will be a numerical code that is then put into the lock on the back of the bike.
- The lock on the back of a Ofo bike immobilizes the back wheel. When you have opened the lock, the mechanism will disengage from between the spokes and allow the wheel to turn.
Completing Your Ride
Park your bike.Unlike some other bike-sharing programs, Ofo bikes can be left anywhere a bike can be legally parked. This means you don't have to find a docking station, you simply need to find a place where the bike can be safely parked.
Lock the bike.Once the bike is in the location where you want to leave it, go to the back of the bike. Move the locking mechanism so that it engages through the back wheel once again.
- Locking the back wheel will secure the until the next rider comes along. It does not need to be locked to a bike rack or other fixture.
Check that the app has marked your ride over.If your smart phone has its bluetooth function enabled, then it will get notified when you have locked the bike. The app will then automatically send you a receipt that tells you what you were charged for the ride.
Tap "ride complete” if the app has not done so already.If you do not have bluetooth enabled on your phone, once the bike is locked you should reopen the Ofo app. Hit the button that says “ride complete.” Once you hit this button your fee will be calculated by the app and your account will be charged.
Video: How to guess the password of ofo bike smart lock easily
10 Cool Ways To Wear Boyfriend Jeans ThisSummer
What Should I Wear To A Winter Wedding
Fabulous Wedding Favors that Your Guests will Adore
Common Difficulties while Breastfeeding
5 errori da non ripetere in coppia se vi amate sul serio
Learning to Overcome Cheating
Video Game Addiction Ruined My Honeymoon
Heres what will replace the NYC subway MetroCard in 2023
20 Long Hairstyles for Men
Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke