Bunny Butt Cookies
Honey-Glazed Bunny Biscuits
Jan 2, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
3 1/2 c. all-purpose baking mix
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 1/4 c. heavy (whipping) cream
3/4 tsp. each vanilla and almond extract
3 tbsp. honey
Decoration: 2/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut, 1/3 cup toasted as pkg directs; mini marshmallows; mini semisweet chocolate chips; and pink candy dots
- Heat oven to 425°F. Have ready baking sheet(s) and a 3 3/4 x 3-in. bunny-shape cookie cutter.
- Stir baking mix and granulated sugar in a large bowl to blend. Add cream and extracts; stir with a rubber spatula just until dough clumps together.
- Turn out on a floured work surface; knead lightly about 5 times. Roll out with a rolling pin to 1/2 in. thick. Cut out bunnies, dipping cutter in flour before each cut. Place biscuits 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheet(s). Gather scraps, roll again and cut more biscuits.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until bottoms are browned and tops are pale-golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Honey Glaze: Mix ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- No more than 4 hours before serving: Spread untoasted coconut on a sheet of wax paper. One at a time, dip top of 4 biscuits into the glaze, let excess run off, then press lightly into coconut. Return to wire rack. Add a marshmallow tail, mini-chocolate-chip eye and pink-candy nose. Repeat with toasted coconut. Dip rest just into glaze. Let glaze set about 1 hour, then pack airtight with wax paper between layers until serving.
Video: Ian Orr- Easter Recipes 2014- Mini Bunny Biscuits
Setting Realistic Expectations About Addiction Treatment
7 Refreshing Smoothies to Kick Start Your Morning
Bipolar Diagnosis May Take Up to 6 Years
The Workout That Burns Belly Fat
Owen Wilson suicide bid occurred after three-day drug binge
Chicken with Blue Cheese and Arugula
Business Casual Attire For Men – 70 Relaxed Office Style Ideas
5Unobvious Reasons Why You Can’t Lose Weight
How to Get Health Benefits from Oregano Oil
House of Harlow 1960 x Revolve Holiday Collection
Thinning hair tips and tricks to combat the signs of hair loss
Amy sweeps board at Grammys
Late Night Beauty: The Prettiest Looks At The Oscars’ AfterParties
Date: 07.12.2018, 21:54 / Views: 42465