Easy Gingersnap Cookies - How to Make Crispy or Chewy Gingersnaps
May 23, 2008
Ginger Spiced Snickerdoodles
Let these baked goodies fill your kitchen with the sweet scent of autumn
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 5
Cook Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 0 hours 20
3 1/4 c. flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. molasses
1 tsp. vanilla extract
coarse or decorating sugar
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt with wooden spoon until blended.
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter and granulated sugar until creamy, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Beat in molasses, vanilla and egg. At low speed, gradually add flour mixture and beat just until blended, occasionally scraping bowl.
- Working in batches, use your hands to shape rounded tablespoons of dough into 11/2-inch balls. Roll balls in coarse sugar to coat and place on a large ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until lightly golden and crinkly on top, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet on wire rack 1 minute, then transfer cookies to rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough and coarse sugar.
Video: Soft Ginger Cookies | Christmas Cookie Week Day 3
How to be a Badass in Every Aspect of Your Life: 10 Tips From Motivational Coach JenSincero
How to Select the Correct Filter Size for Your Swimming Pool
How to Freestyle Ski
Clioquinol-Hydrocortisone Topical Reviews
Alleged SS camp guard, 95, faces charges in Germany
This Is Your Brain On Sugar
These are the worst cities to raise your child in the UK
These Churches Were Converted Into Surprisingly Stylish Modern Homes
Facebook Has a Shocking Number of Fake Accounts
Is this more proof that Alexander Skarsgard is in Big Little Lies 2
The Zara Sale Just Started, and to Save You Time, Weve Found the 14 Best Pieces
Date: 10.12.2018, 17:05 / Views: 65242