gigi hadid for guess spring 2018 campaign Jessica Elizabeth Stam (born 23 April 1986) is a Canadian model. She is considered to be part of the crop of models described as "doll faces". In 2007, named her fifteenth in the list of the World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels, earning at an estimated total of.5 million in the past 12 months.
Early life and discovery
Stam was born in, and grew up on a farm alongside her six brothers. She came from a religious family and attended Sacred Heart High School in. Her original intention was to become a. Stam was discovered in a local coffee shop by Michèle Miller (an agent at the International Model Management agency in ) who found Stam on the way back from (a theme park just outside ).
Stam won the Los Angeles Model Look contest in 2002. Photographer jump-started her career and soon after cast her in every advertisement campaign of his. "I guess I'm his muse", she has said, and she has credited him with helping her become a. She has appeared on the cover of UK, Turkish & German and in advertisements for,, and others.
In 2004, Stam appeared in the short film. She was sued by New York Model Management, because of a breach of contract. Fashion designer Marc Jacobs created The Marc Jacobs Stam, a bag inspired and named after her.
Stam walked a total of 64 shows combined during the New York, Milan, and Paris in 2006. In January 2006, she appeared in the ad campaign, shot and directed by. Stam fell at the Chloé Fall 2006 show in, while wearing "ridiculously high patent-leather pumps" that got caught on each other as her feet crossed on the runway. Her fall received millions of views on and took first spot on the "Top Five Runway Falls" list by. For the Fashion Show in 2006, she opened the first "Pink" segment ever. Her appearance also included a featurette showing a Victoria's Secret commercial shoot and what a model sees when walking the runway.
She was presented, along with nine other models, on the May 2007 cover of American Vogue as one of the "World's Next Top Models." During Paris's Spring/Summer 2007 fashion week, she walked for,,,, and. In July 2007, earning at an estimated total of.5 million in the previous 12 months, Forbes named her fifteenth in the list of the World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels. Currently, she stars in campaigns for,, and. She also appears in the F/W 2007 Christian Dior,,, and ad campaign. She has also walked in the 2006, 2007, and 2010 Victoria's Secret fashion shows. For F/W 08, Stam can be seen in ads for Giorgio Armani's "Onde" fragrance, and. The featured Jessica Stam in their article on "How to Walk Like a Model" and taught a DKNY intern her runway moves.
She returned as the face of Bulgari and in March 2009 she appeared on the cover of Tokyo. She starred in the fall campaign, shot by. She starred in 's new floral fragrance named Ricci Ricci for summer 2009. Stam guest starred in Season 1, episode 4 of CW's.
She was chosen to model the Nina Ricci spring 2010 campaign. Stam has transitioned from modeling into, first collaborating with on pieces for the spring 2010 collection, and then signing up with to co-design a capsule collection consisting of jeans, a bag, and a cardigan for her Rachel Rachel Roy label, launch in October 2011. Stam models for Victoria's Secret 's show in Paris. She appeared on the inaugural cover of Vogue Turkey, launched March 2010. Stam designed and modeled four pieces for Rachel Roy's lower-priced line, RACHEL, which launched August 2010 at.
In 2011, Stam was named the face of, teaming up with makeup artist for the brand's new Lip Perfection campaign.
Stam is placed on a list of "Industry Icons" by models.com, "Icons" being defined as models having "at least 8+ years at blue chip level under their belts" and "still currently working". Stam hosts 's fashion show The Thread, and pre show. In 2012 Stam partnered with and to help foster kids in the US and street kids in coastal Kenya. On 30 May 2013, Stam represented as an "ambassador" at the 2013 Social Innovation Summit held at The United Nations Plaza.
Stam has dated then- hockey player, and. In 2017 she gave birth to a baby girl.
- "IMG Models: Portfolio". Archived from on 2012-04-15. Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- . Fashionmodeldirectory.com. 1989-04-23. Retrieved 2015-09-26.
- . Models.com. Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- . Vogue.it. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- .. Retrieved 2011-05-31.
- . FashionTV. 25 September 2015. Archived from on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- 31 January 2012 at the.
- . Hellomagazine.com. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- .. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- ^ O'Connell, Vanessa (20 March 2008)... Dow Jones & Company, Inc. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- . New York Magazine. 30 August 2007.
- May 2007 American Vogue
- . Forbes. Retrieved 2015-09-26.
- . Models.com. 1986-04-23. Retrieved 2015-09-26.
- Clott, Sharon (31 July 2009)...
- Abrams, Natalie (19 August 2009)... Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- Odell, Amy (5 February 2010).. New York Magazine. Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- Mistry, Meenal (30 July 2009).. Style File.. Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- . 28 February 2010.
- Odell, Amy (4 March 2010).. New York Magazine. Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- Odell, Amy (9 March 2010)... Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- .. 25 August 2010.
- Donnelly, Erin (14 November hadid 2011).. fashionetc.com. Retrieved 29 November 2011.
- . MODELS.com. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- . Shine.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2015-09-26.
- . Eiseverywhere.com. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- . Styleite.com. 31 May 2013. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- . New York Post. 2010-05-16.
- . Nymag.com. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- Leon, Sarah (2017-12-03).. W Magazine. Retrieved 2018-01-20.
Kids study room 2018
Elegant gorgeous pet collars 2018
Tumblr cute hairstyles
Black hair actor 2018
1920 inspired dresses 2018
Transparent eyeglass frames for men