- A Cunard Christmas of fine tradition. Celebrating Christmas on board a Cunard Queen is a magical and memorable experience. One filled with fine traditions, beautiful Christmas trees, special menus, festive entertainment and a carol or two in the Grand Lobby. christmas decorating 2018 src="https://www.cunard.com/Global/Images/christmas-page/ChristmasBellyboy966x442.jpg" alt="">
A Cunard Christmas exudes style and sophistication. Christmas Eve could be toasted with a perfectly chilled bottle of champagne in the Champagne Bar and Christmas morning celebrated with a relaxed breakfast in bed, in preparation for a lavish festive celebration over dinner. You could close the special day with a show, dancing in the Queens Room or perhaps a cocktail to toast your travelling companions’ good health.
Of course, our younger guests will be a central part of the magic with parties, gifts and family activities all to be enjoyed – Santa Claus himself very often visits Cunard ships too.
No matter where in the world you’re celebrating the festive season - Caribbean or Canary Islands - you’ll be sure to have a wonderful festive holiday, surrounded by Cunard Christmas traditions and good cheer.
The Christmas Tree.The Grand Lobby of each ship is the centre of life on board, so it’s only fitting that each December a suitably beautiful Christmas tree, complete with traditional decorations, takes pride of place.
Decorating the shops.If you’re travelling over Christmas, our shops are the perfect relaxed antidote to busy streets ashore. Our buyers have spent months working with the world’s best known luxury brands to find the perfect festive gifts for your family (or maybe for you). On board, you'll find famous names such as Pandora, Radley, Tag Heur and Chanel. You'll also find Cunard branded gift ideas, like the always popular Cunard bear.
The Gingerbread Village.One of our finest festive traditions is the creation of a gingerbread village. The Chef Patissier spends weeks planning, baking and icing a whole edible festive scene, bigger than you’ll likely to have ever seen before.
Festive menus.Just like at home, the centrepiece of our festive celebration is the Christmas dinner and ours has been planned to the smallest detail to make sure you want christmas for nothing. Naturally Roast Norfolk Turkey and traditional Christmas Pudding feature on the menu, and even at sea Boxing Day wouldn’t be complete without a buffet.
Festive drinks.No matter what your Christmas drink of choice may be we have it covered. Whether you choose Champagne, a Commodore Club cocktail, a special bottle of wine or a decadent hot chocolate, our experts have worked tirelessly with suppliers from all over the world to ensure you enjoy only the best over the festive season.
- Choose your Christmas Market cruise
- Northern Europe. For an atmospheric start to the Christmas season, visit medieval Bruges' cobbled streets with magical ice sculpture, horse-drawn carriages, ice-skating and festive stalls selling sweets, crafts and warming hot chocolate. Alternatively, cruise to Amsterdam and discover the Museumplein Christmas village. Here you'll find live entertainment, Christmas games, gifts of all kinds and the opportunity to enjoy Dutch Christmas food and drink, plus plenty of welcoming Dutch pubs to snuggle up in. Find and Book a Cruise
- New York. There could scarcely be a more romantic way to spend the Christmas season than strolling hand-in-hand through New York's brightly-lit avenues, or taking a horse-drawn carriage through Central Park of an evening. As well as iconic shopping at Macy's, Bloomingdale's or Fifth Avenue for upscale classics, you could try the open-air Christmas market at Bryant Park Winter Village, which hosts more than a hundred holiday shops and and ice-skating rink. When the air's too chilly, you could venture out to Grand Central Station's indoor market, which sells objets d'art, Chistmas decorations and jewellery.
- Spanish markets. For those seeking a different way to see in Christmas, our Canary Islands Celebration cruises give you the chance to experience how the season is marked in the Western Mediterranean. You'll see dazzling Christmas lights, traditional streetside nativity scenes, and could sample some of the local Christmas confectionery - perhaps Turron de Navidad, made with almonds and honey?
A selection of Christmas cruises.
Canary Islands Celebration
Mon 17 Dec to 29 Dec 2018
12 nights from,999 per person
Queen Mary 2
Sat 22 Dec to 03 Jan 2019
12 nights from,619 per person
Canary Islands Celebration
Sun 23 Dec to 06 Jan 2019
14 nights from,259 per person
Find your perfect cruise.
Cupboard for boys with table 2018
White lace prom dress mermaid 2018
Cheap homecoming dresses 2018
Victorian hair jewelry 2018
Hair growth vitamins 2018
Relaxed printed garments in rodebjer 2018